Thanks to all dedicated users who requested broader compatibility, this update reinstates support for 32-bit devices.
This is an app full of games, activities, and videos that will help teach your child about letters, sounds, and words.
** ON for Learning Award **
** Parents' Choice Silver Award **
Elmo loves this app! It has songs and videos about letters. It has coloring pages and games about letters. It has all the letters from A to Z! Elmo even made a new alphabet song for it. Elmo thinks it’s the best ABC app ever! Come on, explore the alphabet with Elmo! (If you enjoy learning your ABCs, you’ll love learning your 123s! Check out “Elmo Loves 123s” in the App Store! )
• Slide, sweep, swipe, touch, trace and dig to discover over eighty classic Sesame Street clips, seventy five Sesame Street coloring pages, and four different ways to play hide and seek!
• Touch and trace your favorite letter to unlock its surprises.
• Tap on the star button to discover even more letter activities.
• Personalize by adding your own photos and videos to the game.
• ABCs tracker for grown-ups to see how your child is doing.
• Ability to purchase even more great letter content and holiday surprises.
• Letter identification (uppercase and lowercase)
• Letter sounds
• Letter tracing
• Art and creativity
• Music appreciation
• If you wish to personalize Elmo Loves ABCs by adding your own content, remember to complete all the fields: name, recording, photo, and video! If you do not have all four, your content will not appear in the game.
• Your videos must be in "Photos" (your device’s photo library) on your iPad or they will not be accessible by the game.
• To upload video into the "Photos" folder using iTunes, connect your device and click on the "Photos" tab. Click on the "sync photos from" box, and use the drop down menu to choose the folder that your videos are in. Make sure that you have the "include videos" box checked before you sync. If you are using a Mac, you may also use iPhoto to sync your videos under the pictures tab. Again, just make sure you have the "include videos" box checked.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: [email protected]
- September 23, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 26, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.0.4
- December 17, 2011 New version 2
- December 17, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 29, 2012 New version 2.1
- March 23, 2012 New version 2.2
- April 20, 2012 New version 2.3
- September 17, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 20, 2012 New version 2.4
- September 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- January 05, 2013 New version 2.5
- December 05, 2013 New version 3.0
- December 20, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- January 03, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- January 31, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- February 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- May 22, 2014 New version 3.1
- September 15, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 22, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 07, 2014 New version 3.3
- March 14, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- July 31, 2015 New version 3.5.3
- July 17, 2016 New version 3.5.4
- June 15, 2017 New version 3.7
- June 21, 2017 New version 3.7.1