What's NewWe were like exterminators with this version and went on a bug hunt! We literally fixed over 80 bugs. Here are the ones you probably care about:
1. We fix all the issues with Dropbox. No more crashing when the app starts up because of Dropbox. If you've accidentally deleted SignMyPad from your list of approved Dropbox apps, no worries we have a way to fix that. We have fixed the issue where PDF's with more than one period in the file name weren't showing up.
2. Signatures - we have added a "Restore Signature Space" button. Using this button will restore the signature spaces if you lose them during the upgrade. IF you use this button you will have to resave your signature, but you will not be recharged.
Other than these 2, you will see better alert messages, a cleaner interface and overall less crashing.
Version 2.8.2 will be the last edition of version 2. We are going to jump SignMyPad Pro up to version 5 to match with SignMyPad. SignMyPad Pro will blow your mind!
Hope you like it.
App DescriptionSignMyPad Pro is the new standard for paperless document transferâ€”a simple PDF signature tool for the iPad that embeds the signerâ€™s GPS location for extra signature security. Go green with SignMyPad Proâ€¦now iOS 5 compatible!
SignMyPad Pro has all the features of SignMyPad, plus:
1. Locational dataâ€”when the file is saved, SignMyPad Pro will use the internet (if available) to store your GPS location in the metadata of the PDF.
2. Red inkâ€”now you can sign in red ink, in addition to blue and black.
Storing locational data in the signed PDF gives that extra level of assurance you may need, providing more proof of signature authenticity for your most important transactions.
Open a PDF file on your iPad, and SignMyPad Pro lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. Itâ€™s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad Proâ€¦and save a tree while youâ€™re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad Pro. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it. And if you need a paper copy, you can print right from the iPad to a compatible AirPrint printer!
SignMyPad Pro stores 1 signature at no extra charge, but it supports up to 19 more at a small additional fee. Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad Pro one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
Testimonials for the SignMyPad basic version:
â€śCompared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.â€ť â€”Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! â€śA number of appsâ€¦are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps. It will really help you do something useful on your iPad.â€ť
â€śYour app has been a hit at several meetings where Iâ€™ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. Iâ€™ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get iPads and your app because I showed them.â€ť â€”Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
SignMyPad Pro Features:
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Add GPS location to the PDF metadata for greater assurance of signature authenticity (internet required)
- Select black, blue, or red ink for signature
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF, whether 1 line or a full text box
- Manage multiple folders for organizing saved files, create new folders on the fly
- Use Save Asâ€¦ for creating multiple versions of 1 document
- Choose fonts for text notations
- Store 1 signature, with option to purchase up to 19 more
- Print from iPad to a compatible AirPrint printer
SignMyPad Pro: The best PDF signature tool ever!
December 13, 2012 New version 2.8.2
November 02, 2012 New version 2.8.1
October 13, 2012 New version 2.8
May 15, 2012 New version 2.7.7
April 20, 2012 New version 2.7.6
April 11, 2012 New version 2.7.5
March 30, 2011 Initial Release