Fixes a drawing problem in the recipe overview.
The Photo Cookbook is like a private cooking course in your own kitchen with an experienced cook, who clarifies the preparation. Beautiful photography illustrates every step.
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients. This is more than just a pretty picture or – even less helpful – a montage that is not to scale, so that a chili appears to be the same size as a whole fish. Instead, it serves as a handy way of checking that you have everything ready before you start cooking.
Each short and straightforward step is clearly explained without any jargon or difficult technical terms. What you see in the photograph is what you should expect to see in front of you. Not only is this reassuring for the novice cook, those with more experience will find it a helpful reminder of the little touches that can easily be overlooked. Each recipe ends with a lovely photograph of the finished dish, complete with any serving suggestions.
The app includes 240 recipes, divided into four topics: “Quick & Easy”, “Italian”, “Asian” and “Baking” (60 recipes each).
- 240 recipes in four topics
- over 2,000 high-resolution photographs
- all recipes are easy to prepare
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a click on the relevant ingredient)
The contents of this app can also be found in a book series by Parragon Books.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release