• Tiny Planet Photos is now optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• You can now turn blurring of your photo’s edges off. Great for making seamless tiny planets with full panoramas (sold as part of the Extra's Pack)
• Opening images in Tiny Planet Photos from other apps no longer causes a crash.
• Stability improvements.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback and bug reports! And thank you for using Tiny Planet Photos. Please reach out if you have any feedback or questions - [email protected]
App Store ratings start from scratch with every new version. Help us continue to make Tiny Planet Photos great by rating us again on the App Store. Thanks again!
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so it looks like a tiny planet.
A fun app to add to your collection of photo apps!
NEW - Now with video!
*As seen on CNN iReport & ABC News*
"Tiny Planets does effortlessly in seconds what photographers would typically need Photoshop or a similar program in order to accomplish." -- appadvice
"Tiny Planets are fun to make using your digi photos, but this app now lets you make them on your iPhone!" - PhotoJojo
"One of 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone Photographer" - expertphotography.com
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so that it looks like a Tiny Planet - A magical effect that will impress your friends! Create inverse planets that look like Rabbit Holes too. And make videos that show the unreal transformations too! The app creates stereographic projections, an effect that takes a long time to create manually. With this app you can accomplish this in a single tap.
-- FEATURES --
• Use photos from your camera roll, take photos in the app itself or use one of the example images.
• If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, you can use these as well.
• Generate a stereographic projection out of your photo: a Tiny Planet, or turn it inside out into a Rabbit Hole
• Or make a video and see your photo go from Tiny Planet to Rabbit Hole and back again.
• Compare your Tiny Planets to the original photo with one simple swipe.
• Your Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes are automatically collected in the in-app gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (of course you can also delete planets from your gallery)
• Share your tiny planet photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or via email or SMS - or save them to your camera roll.
• For those stereographic projection fans who want a quick way to make a tiny planet, this app creates Tiny Planets from just one shot. Stitching together multiple photos is not needed with this app.
• Purchase the extras pack for larger and configurable dimensions of your tiny planets (up to 4000x4000 pixels on iPhone 5 and newer devices) to be able to turn edge blurring on and off and to enable rotation!
-- TIPS --
• Works great with classic landscape photos, but other types of photos can lead to surprising and exciting results too!
• Follow us on Instagram @madewithTinyPlanets to get inspired.
• Get great results by using Tiny Planet Photos in combination with panorama apps like Photosynth and 360 panorama. First make the panorama shot, then import it into Tiny Planet Photos from your camera roll and transform.
• Check out this video for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOe5mGinVds
-- FOLLOW US --
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Twitter: @infodingapps #TinyPlanet
Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/tinyplanetphotosapp/
- June 28, 2015 New version 6.1.0
- May 14, 2015 New version 6.0.0
- November 05, 2014 New version 5.1.1
- October 16, 2014 New version 5.1.0
- August 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 21, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 24, 2014 New version 5.0.1
- December 17, 2013 New version 5.0.0
- October 06, 2013 New version 4.5.0
- March 08, 2013 New version 4.4.1
- March 01, 2013 New version 4.4.0
- December 14, 2012 New version 4.3.1
- December 05, 2012 New version 4.3.0
- August 23, 2012 New version 4.2.1
- August 03, 2012 New version 4.2.0
- April 23, 2012 New version 4.1.0
- December 19, 2011 New version 4.0.0
- December 02, 2011 New version 3.1.1
- November 18, 2011 New version 3.1
- September 30, 2011 New version 3.0
- September 30, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99