We’ve focused this update addressing some of the issues you’ve let us know about. Thank you! Please reach out if you have any feedback or questions - [email protected]
• Dismissing an editing control or switching between editing controls when the editing dial is still moving doesn’t lead to a crash anymore. (Thanks Randallaka for letting us know about this)
• Using large source image (e.g. panoramas or image imported from a DSLR) doesn’t lead to memory-related crashes anymore on iPhone 6 Plus. (Thanks Vlad and Nick for letting us know about this)
• Other minor fixes and improvements
App Store ratings start from scratch with every new version. Help us continue to make Tiny Planet Photos great by rating us again on the App Store. Thanks again!
And thanks everyone for the feedback on the new Tiny Planet Photos controls! Join us on Instagram for some great inspiration from the community @MadeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Turn your photos into Tiny Planets, Rabbit Holes and amazing videos in one tap. A striking effect to impress your friends! Take your travel, landscape, people, panoramas, drone, long exposure, go pro photos and more to another level!
"Tiny Planets DOES EFFORTLESSLY IN SECONDS what photographers would need Photoshop to accomplish." -- Appadvice
"One of 10 MUST-HAVE APPS for the iPhone Photographer" - expertphotography.com
Downloaded by hundreds of thousands of people and RATED 4+ STARS WORLDWIDE.
Tiny Planets give you a brand new perspective on your photos; eye-catching and lots of fun to make. Save time - no need for the expensive, complicated professional software.
Tiny Planets are stereographic projections that normally take hours to make in Photoshop or After Effects. With Tiny Planet Photos it only takes a single tap and a few seconds!
Tiny Planet FX
Stereographic projection that bends your photo into a sphere creating a Tiny Planet
Rabbit Hole FX
Inverted stereographic projection that warps your photo taking it deep inside a Rabbit Hole.
Video Planet FX
A video effect that shows your photo transforming from a Planet to a Rabbit Hole and back again!
Live Editing Tools to tweak and play with (In the Extras Pack)
Control Edge Blur
Duration (for Video).
4000 x 4000px resolution (iPhone 5 and newer devices)
Extra Video FX (In the Extras Pack)
• Use photos from your camera roll, take photos in the app itself or use one of the sample images. If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, use those too!
• Intuitive user interface makes it easy and fun to use.
• Instant Compare: Swipe left to compare your Tiny Planet to the original photo
• Automatic Gallery: Your Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes are automatically collected in a gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (and delete).
• Share your Tiny Planet Photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS - or save them to your camera roll.
JOIN THE TINY PLANET PHOTOS COMMUNITY AND BE FEATURED
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Email us: [email protected]
- September 30, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 30, 2011 New version 3.0
- November 18, 2011 New version 3.1
- December 02, 2011 New version 3.1.1
- December 19, 2011 New version 4.0.0
- April 23, 2012 New version 4.1.0
- August 03, 2012 New version 4.2.0
- August 23, 2012 New version 4.2.1
- December 05, 2012 New version 4.3.0
- December 14, 2012 New version 4.3.1
- March 01, 2013 New version 4.4.0
- March 08, 2013 New version 4.4.1
- October 06, 2013 New version 4.5.0
- December 17, 2013 New version 5.0.0
- February 24, 2014 New version 5.0.1
- August 21, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 16, 2014 New version 5.1.0
- November 05, 2014 New version 5.1.1
- May 14, 2015 New version 6.0.0
- June 28, 2015 New version 6.1.0
- August 07, 2015 New version 6.2.0
- August 15, 2015 New version 6.2.1
- August 20, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 24, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99