What's New• iCloud upgrade to share files with other devices • Added photo album to file import options • Added Recent files to add attachments screen • Fixed scrolling when viewing text files • Added copy/paste to colour picker screen • Fixed bug when closing the file import screen too quickly
App DescriptionSet up your printer to print from your iPhone/iPod Touch. PrintDirect will print to ALL printers. Print directly to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC, over a local network or 3G/4G.
After setup and upgrade you can print... ✔ Emails ✔ Attachments ✔ Web pages ✔ Documents ✔ Contacts ✔ Calendars ✔ Cloud server files and much more.
This is a risk free confirmation that you can print to any printer. Our support team are ready to help within 1 hour, 24/7 if needed.
The upgrade of this app will give you the best printing and document management app available! Before the upgrade, you can choose the best printer setup option and print your own text, up to 100 characters, and a sample document.
*** Features after in-app upgrade below ***
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print using Google Cloud Print
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH
• Print/Store PDFs, documents, attachments, emails & images
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF
• View/Print, iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Office files
• Zip/Unzip files
• File sharing with several Macs and PCs, even remotely
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Save web pages as an image for attaching to email
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Import bookmarks from your computer
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
CLOUD SERVICES (IDISK, WEBDAV, DROPBOX, BOX.NET, SUGARSYNC, SHAREFILE, GOOGLE DRIVE etc.)
• Move/Print documents on your iPhone/iPod Touch from your Cloud account
• Move files to/from your iPhone/iPod Touch by connecting to Cloud account
FULL FEATURED EMAIL APP
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted text
• Full email field search - even across multiple email accounts
• Print email
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Save email & attachments as files
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, & some Exchange 2003 servers
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Other Calendars
• Transfer docs and files via iTunes using USB cable (Apps Tab)
• Open documents stored in PrintDirect directly into iWork for easy editing
WIFI HARD DRIVE
• Mount your iPhone/iPod Touch as a network disk on your Mac/PC
COPY, TRANSFER & ARCHIVE
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPhone/iPod Touch using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintDirect)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
• Select multiple text and image clips to merge and paste them into other Apps.
• Print SMS/Text messages, simply Copy, open PrintDirect & print
• Move photos to a folder on your computer/cloud service
• Print address/shipping labels
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
June 22, 2014 New version 1.8.4
March 04, 2014 New version 1.8.3
February 28, 2014 New version 1.8.2
February 20, 2014 New version 1.8.1
February 14, 2014 New version 1.8
September 26, 2013 New version 1.7.3
March 30, 2011 Initial Release