What's NewThis update:
* Fixes a few sound files
* Adds Statistics to help encourage regular study
* Fixes a problem with how the iPad version displayed when vertical
* Improved the spaced repetition feature
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement. A one sentence review on iTunes would be MUCH appreciated!
App DescriptionJapanese Language Proficiency Test Level N5 Vocabulary Builder
NEW! Universal App: buy once and use it on you iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad for no extra cost!
This FREE app contains almost 250 sound files. Using in-app purchasing, you can instantly upgrade or remove ads.
Please email us if you have any feature requests.
ALL words AND example sentences have SOUND recorded by a Native Speaker
For Beginners of Japanese
**iPhone or iPod Touch**
While this is specifically designed to cover all the vocabulary needed to pass Level N5 (the easiest) of the JLPT, it is certainly suitable for any beginner / upper beginner wishing to boost his or her vocabulary skills.
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test is the most popular standardized test for measuring Japanese language ability. It is held once a year (December) in most countries and twice a year in Asia.
This app covers all the vocabulary you will need to pass level N5, beginner level.
This APP's SPECS:
* The FREE version includes 250 sound files. The full version (available for in-app purchase) has over 1,400 sound files and covers all vocabulary needed to pass the JLPT level N5 (beginner level) test AND every word has an example sentence (also with sound)
* Many entries have helpful cultural or linguistic notes to aid learning and understanding
* Search any word Japanese, romaji, or English
* Spaced Repetition - Mark a word or phrase as Mastered, Familiar, or Unfamiliar to affect how often it appears again
* Random Function
* Lessons section which lists all Vocabulary and Example sentences together (next update will add sounds) for a quick glance
* Favorite words or sentences to your Study Bank
* Email any word or sentence or your entire Study Bank word list
* Use the flashcard function to study
* Use the Quiz function to test what you've learned
* Listen while the native speaker says the word/phrase and then choose the correct English translation
* Access our built in "OMise" to learn about our other apps, get coupons, and other special offers (from time to time--free apps!)
As with any of our other apps, we welcome any suggestions for improvements. Our toll free number and email contact information is found on the support site.
Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu!
August 06, 2011 New version 3.3
March 17, 2011 Initial Release