*Price reduction: single cases down to 69p/99c and full set of cases down to £8.99/$12.99*
If you’re a medical student looking for a medical app with cases presented as in clinical practice, this is for you. Download the free Haematology medical app today for a free case plus the basic science of haematology and advice on approaching your patient. All in, one of the best medical apps for rehearsing for life on the wards.
Haematology: Clinical Cases Uncovered is the first medical app from Wiley Blackwell’s market leading medical series Clinical Cases Uncovered.
As well as your first case, the free download gives you the basic science of haematology and recommendations for managing patients in a number of easy-to-follow scenarios.
Then test your knowledge with a self-assessment haematology quiz linked to each case – a great way to kick start your haematology revision.
When you’ve tried the app, use the in-app purchase option to buy the other 22 cases as a bundle or individually.
The full haematology clinical app contains:
- 23 clinical cases covering all of haematology
- 120 MCQ, EMQ and SAQ haematology quiz questions to test your knowledge
- A glossary of 126 key haematology terms linked to cases
- A comprehensive search function of glossary, figures, tables and text
- Note taking and bookmarking functions
Further Clinical Cases Uncovered medical apps are coming soon – destined to be the top medical apps of choice for all medical students.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release