New in 2.5.1 and 2.5.2
- Fix crashes and bugs
New in 2.5
- NEW: Support for iOS Reminders
- NEW: Choose Google Maps for locations
- NEW: Create events from within Cue
- NEW: Edit iOS Events on your Cue
- Redesigned detail pages
- Performance improvements
- Crash fixes
Cue helps you get the most out of your day. Featured in Time.com, USATODAY, Bloomberg Businessweek, and MIT Tech Review.
With Cue, you can spend more time enjoying your life and less time shuffling through your accounts and apps for the things you need. Cue intelligently ties together and surfaces useful information at the right time across all your accounts. From email, contacts and calendars to Facebook posts, Dropbox files and LinkedIn -- Cue makes it easy to contact the people you care about, get to where you are going, and to know what’s next.
- Turn your email, contacts and calendar into an intelligent snapshot of your day.
- Enhance your calendar by automatically connecting related emails, phone numbers, and addresses.
- Change or cancel reservations, check into flights, track the arrival of packages, or text friends that you are running late.
- See up-to-date contact info alongside recent communications and the contact’s latest posts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Search across all your linked accounts.
Link the following accounts for free:
- Google Docs
- Google Calendar
- iPhone (iOS) Calendars
- Yahoo Mail
- AOL Mail
- iCloud Mail
Upgrade to link the following accounts:
- Google Reader
- July 12, 2012 Initial release
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.1
- September 20, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- September 22, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- October 21, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 27, 2012 New version 2.3
- December 08, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- January 05, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- May 04, 2013 New version 2.5
- May 09, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.5.2