- iCloud support fixes
- Minor improvements
iPassSafe is not prompting you for a review, since we don't want to disturb your workflow.
If you feel generous we will very appreciate your review on AppStore.
◆ iPassSafe Protecting Your Privacy ◆
Supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
iPassSafe keeps your information most secure, yet always at your fingertips.
◆ iCloud, Dropbox, FTP & AirDrop Support
◆ Touch ID Support
◆ Free Mac OSX iPassSafe Viewer !
◆ Predefined and customizable categories
◆ Available in 13 languages
◆ Since 2010 on AppStore
- Credit Cards, Web URL, Contacts, Photos,....
- Solution for iPod, iPhone, iPad & MAC OSX
- Web sites login in just ONE tap (see notes)
- Real web Sites Icons (dynamic import)
- Contact import - direct App call/mail option
- Built in Password Generator
- Built in search password tool
- Pastboard wipe timer option
- Support import/Export/view/Print of
- Built in web browser
- Using iOS AES-256 Encryption libraries
- Sync & backup devices (see notes)
1. iCloud Support
2. DropBox Cloud 3G/WiFi
3. Built In FTP server WiFI
4. AirDrop Support
- Cloud is optional but not a requirement
- Multiple Databases (per users or contents)
- Account creation is not needed
- Very comfort to use , friendly graphical design
- Password and user copy to clipboard option (*)
- Self destruct option
- auto log out option
- 19xReady Templets (Web,Credit,Photo,Mail..)
- 24xUser Define Templets
1. Remember Your Password !
without it , you will not be able to see your data.
2. Backup is not done automatically, the user is responsible for such a backup (IDB file) using features (iCloud, Dropbox, email, FTP ...) exists in iPassSafe to avoid loss of data when device is lost , damaged or any other reason, furthermore iPassSafe is NOT have or provides any direct cloud service, password retrieval, or backup service for security reason, user need to decide where to do the backup (iCloud, user's private dropbox account, user's diskonkey using FTP, or user's email ...), the user is also responsible for this backup safety.
3. sync is not merging data, you have to keep all updated data on one device and use sync option upload file, then load and activate with password on all your other devices
4. not all sites are working with auto login
iPass safe is an excellent app. - Has not crashed on me ever. I highly recommend it. I have saved almost 100 different passwords and it is the only password saver that I use. 10 stars if I could.
One of the most useful apps I purchased
Great! - This program is supercool!
Analyst - Perfectly fit my business need
one of the best app in store ! - I used this app for several monthsCan't go back now since my life is much easier
Safe! - Store all my passwords and info with this app. Love it!
- March 09, 2015 New version 8.65
- February 22, 2015 New version 8.60
- February 06, 2015 New version 8.55
- January 27, 2015 New version 8.50
- December 31, 2014 New version 8.30
- December 16, 2014 New version 8.25
- December 04, 2014 New version 8.20
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- November 28, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- November 15, 2014 New version 8.10
- November 11, 2014 New version 8.00
- October 26, 2014 New version 7.26
- September 14, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- September 06, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- August 20, 2014 New version 7.24
- July 28, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- July 26, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- July 23, 2014 New version 7.20
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- June 17, 2011 New version 4.40
- June 07, 2011 New version 4.35
- April 20, 2011 New version 4.30
- April 07, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99