● Dynamic font size support
Settings app > General > Accessibility > Larger Text
● Copy option by tapping row
● UI imporments
- Fixed: add contact from address book
- Fixed: Document Folders category, document selection (i)
- Fixed: Orientation alerts
If you enjoy using iPassSafe and feel generous we will very appreciate your review on AppStore.
◆ iPassSafe Protecting Your Privacy ◆
> TOP SECURITY
Using AES-256 Encryption standard libs to automatically encrypt all your data as soon as it's stored in iPassSafe.
All data stored on your device only!
Self destruct option after 10 tries.
Auto Logout timer.
5 Sync options (iCloud, Dropbox, FTP, AirDrop & Email).
All data get encrypted before sync.
Cloud is optional but not a requirement.
> Advanced Web Browsing
Safari extension, lets you fill Logins directly in Safari.
Icons pulled in from any of your websites automatically.
Built-in browser with auto login.
> More Features
Extended air print option.
Contact import from Address Book.
Call / Send Email to private contact using App
Login to private Gmail/Yahoo account from App
Built-in Password Generator.
Built-in search tool.
Dynamic sorting option.
Multiple Databases (per users or contents)
Stay anonymous, account creation is not needed.
Very comfort to use , friendly graphical design.
19 x built-in categories.
Credit Cards, Web URL, Photos, XLS/PPT/DOC/PDF/TEXT...
24 x Customize categories.
Available in 13 languages.
1. Remember Your Password !
without it , you will not be able to see your data.
2. Backup is not done automatically, the user is responsible for such a backup (IDB file) using features (iCloud, Dropbox, email, FTP ...) exists in iPassSafe to avoid loss of data when device is lost , damaged or any other reason, furthermore iPassSafe is NOT providing any direct cloud service, password retrieval, or backup service for security reason (all data stored on your device only!), user need to decide where to do the backup (iCloud, user's private dropbox account, user's diskonkey using FTP, or user's email ...), the user is also responsible for this backup safety.
3. sync is not merging data, you have to keep all updated data on one device and use sync option upload file, then load and activate with password on all your other devices
4. not all sites are working with auto login
iPass safe is an excellent app. - Has not crashed on me ever. I highly recommend it. I have saved almost 100 different passwords and it is the only password saver that I use. 10 stars if I could.
One of the most useful apps I purchased
Great! - This program is supercool!
Analyst - Perfectly fit my business need
one of the best app in store ! - I used this app for several monthsCan't go back now since my life is much easier
Safe! - Store all my passwords and info with this app. Love it!
- June 17, 2011 New version 4.40
- June 07, 2011 New version 4.35
- April 20, 2011 New version 4.30
- April 07, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 7.20
- July 26, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- July 28, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- August 20, 2014 New version 7.24
- September 06, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- September 14, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- October 26, 2014 New version 7.26
- November 11, 2014 New version 8.00
- November 15, 2014 New version 8.10
- November 28, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- December 04, 2014 New version 8.20
- December 16, 2014 New version 8.25
- December 31, 2014 New version 8.30
- January 27, 2015 New version 8.50
- February 06, 2015 New version 8.55
- February 22, 2015 New version 8.60
- March 09, 2015 New version 8.65
- May 03, 2015 New version 8.670
- December 07, 2015 New version 8.702
- January 09, 2016 New version 9.000
- January 28, 2016 New version 9.15
- February 29, 2016 New version 9.20
- March 02, 2016 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- March 06, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- March 25, 2016 New version 9.25