What's New1. iCloud Support
- Share and backup your database between your iOS devices also using iCloud
- Enhanced file properties display on "sync"-"iCloud Management"
2. Minor bugs fixes
If you are enjoying iPassSafe, please take a minute to review it on AppStore, your review is very important and it enables us to keep new updates coming
App Descriptionâ—† iPassSafe Protecting Your Privacy â—†
Supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
iPassSafe keeps your information most secure, yet always at your fingertips.
â—† Available in 10 languages
â—† Standard iOS AES-256 Encryption libraries
â—† iCloud, Dropbox, FTP & AirDrop Support
â—† Free Mac OSX iPassSafe Viewer
â—† Predefined and customizable categories
â—† Since 2010 on AppStore
â—† iOS7 compatible
- Credit Cards, Web URL, Contacts, Photos,....
- Solution for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PC & MAC
- Web sites login in just ONE tap (see notes)
- Real web Sites Icons (dynamic import)
- Contact import - direct App call/mail option
- Built in Password Generator
- Built in search password tool
- Pastboard wipe timer option
- Support import/Export/view/Print of
- Built in web browser
- Data Stored Encrypted on your device only !
- Sync & backup devices (see notes)
1. iCloud Support
2. DropBox Cloud 3G/WiFi
3. Built In FTP server WiFI
4. AirDrop Support
- Cloud is optional but not a requirement
- Multiple Databases (per users or contents)
- Account creation is not needed
- Very comfort to use , friendly graphical design
- Password and user copy to clipboard option (*)
- Self destruct option
- auto log out option
- 19xReady Templets (Web,Credit,Photo,Mail..)
- 24xUser Define Templets
1. Remember Your Password !
without it , you will not be able to see your data.
2. Backup is not done automatically, the user is responsible for such a backup (encrypted IDB file) using features (FTP , Dropbox, email ...) exists in iPassSafe to avoid loss of data when device is lost , damaged or any other reason, furthermore iPassSafe is NOT have or provides any direct cloud service, password retrieval, or backup service for security reason, user need to decide where to do the backup (user's private dropbox account, user's diskonkey using FTP, or user's email ...), the user is also responsible for this backup safety.
3. sync is not merging data, you have to keep all updated data on one device and use sync option upload file, then load and activate with password on all your other devices
4. not all sites are working with auto login
iPass safe is an excellent app. - Has not crashed on me ever. I highly recommend it. I have saved almost 100 different passwords and it is the only password saver that I use. 10 stars if I could.
One of the most useful apps I purchased
Great! - This program is supercool!
Analyst - Perfectly fit my business need
one of the best app in store ! - I used this app for several monthsCan't go back now since my life is much easier
Safe! - Store all my passwords and info with this app. Love it!
May 29, 2014 New version 7.10
March 11, 2014 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
January 29, 2014 New version 6.25
December 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
December 02, 2013 New version 6.20
November 21, 2013 New version 6.15
November 15, 2013 New version 6.10
April 02, 2011 Initial Release