Download the free GoToMeeting app and join, host or schedule a GoToMeeting session right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Whatever the presenter shows on their screen, you see on yours: slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports. And, with the help of Apple’s new continuity feature, you can even start a meeting on your iPhone or iPad and automatically transfer it to your Mac — perfect for when you’re a few minutes late returning to your desk.
Not a customer? That’s ok — anyone can join GoToMeeting sessions free. And if you want to host your own meetings, you can buy a GoToMeeting subscription or start a 30-day trial directly from the app.
•New: One-tap dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G
•New: See your meeting schedule and join with a single tap.
•Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session.
•Present your ShareFile or Dropbox cloud documents directly from your iPad.
•Participate in video conferencing when using an iPad.
•Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
There’s no purchase necessary to attend GoToMeeting sessions. There are two easy ways to join a session:
• Tap the invitation link in your email or calendar.
• Open the GoToMeeting app and enter the meeting ID number. (Or connect GoToMeeting with your calendar to easily join your upcoming meetings in one tap from the app.)
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You must have a GoToMeeting account to host meetings.
• Open the GoToMeeting app and log in.
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting or tap a scheduled meeting on the calendar.
• Pass presenter controls to anyone in the meeting if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
When you join or start a meeting, you’ll automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• If you prefer to call in over the phone line, you can one-tap dial in after joining the session. (Note: iPhone users on the Verizon network cannot connect to the meeting and use the phone line at the same time.)
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
VIDEO CONFERENCING (iPad only)
If others are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the meeting.
• GoToMeeting attendees can turn on their webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over 4G/3G, we do recommend Wi-Fi to avoid expensive data charges with your network carrier.
- May 06, 2015 New version 220.127.116.117
- April 14, 2015 New version 18.104.22.1684
- February 28, 2015 New version 22.214.171.1243
- February 02, 2015 New version 126.96.36.1994
- December 31, 2014 New version 188.8.131.521
- December 11, 2014 New version 184.108.40.2064
- November 19, 2014 New version 220.127.116.111
- November 10, 2014 New version 18.104.22.1689
- November 03, 2014 New version 22.214.171.1245
- October 15, 2014 New version 126.96.36.1994
- September 13, 2014 New version 188.8.131.525
- August 14, 2014 New version 184.108.40.2060
- July 11, 2014 New version 220.127.116.117
- June 25, 2014 New version 18.104.22.1687
- May 14, 2014 New version 22.214.171.1246
- April 22, 2014 New version 126.96.36.1995
- March 31, 2014 New version 188.8.131.526
- March 11, 2014 New version 184.108.40.2063
- January 30, 2014 New version 220.127.116.119
- December 19, 2013 New version 18.104.22.168
- October 15, 2013 New version 22.214.171.124
- September 20, 2013 New version 126.96.36.199
- July 19, 2013 New version 188.8.131.52
- May 17, 2013 New version 184.108.40.206
- April 30, 2013 New version 220.127.116.11
- April 03, 2013 New version 18.104.22.168
- March 08, 2013 New version 5.5.0.099
- December 13, 2012 New version 5.3.3.092
- November 03, 2012 New version 5.3.3.087
- October 17, 2012 New version 5.3.3.084
- September 19, 2012 New version 5.3.0.073
- June 27, 2012 New version 5.3.0.060
- June 15, 2012 New version 5.3.0.058
- June 01, 2012 New version 5.3.0.054
- April 21, 2012 New version 5.1.0.041
- March 16, 2012 New version 5.1.0.037
- March 08, 2012 New version 5.1.0.025
- March 02, 2012 Initial release
- June 14, 2011 New version 4.8.708.1