Minor bug fixes
9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact [email protected] We are happy to answer your questions.
- June 30, 2011 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- July 02, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99
- August 27, 2011 New version 1.5
- October 19, 2011 New version 1.5.1
- November 21, 2011 New version 1.5.2
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.5.4
- September 24, 2012 New version 1.5.5
- December 18, 2012 New version 2.0
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- December 19, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- January 25, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- February 02, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- April 09, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- April 22, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- October 06, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- January 24, 2014 New version 2.5
- March 01, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- June 24, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.6
- September 28, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.7
- May 29, 2015 New version 2.7.3
- June 04, 2015 New version 2.7.4
- September 29, 2015 New version 2.8
- October 03, 2015 New version 2.9