What's Newâœ“ Support iPhone5 4" Retina display
âœ“ Support iOS 6
App Descriptionâœ“ Support iPhone5 4" Retina display
âœ“ Support iOS 6
Have you been sick and tired of obvious avatar maker?
Do you want to make your own natural and realistic character?
Use this 'Toon Face Maker'!
You can create caricatures that look like real hand-drawn image by simple controls.
â˜… MAKE & EDIT
Half-side view looks three-dimensional more than front view.
Toon Face Maker is a drawing tool that make natural half-side view caricature.
There are 12 categories and about 500 items that were drawn by professional illustrator.
Items that can be controlled vertical and horizontal one by one match naturally in any facial form and any color.
Each item is controlled by multi-touch without any buttons
If your item is messed up, reset button make it return to original.
You can edit the saved image on the gallery at any time.
Is it annoying to select items one by one? Just touch random button.
Unique face that you've never imagined will surprise you.
Create a new awesome caricature with your hidden drawing sense.
â˜… SHARE & ENJOY
Do you want to share your own caricature with others?
Share the images on your gallery via Facebook and twitter.
You are also able to save into camera roll and contact and send photo email.
Create your friends caricatures with your brilliant ability and surprise your friends
Try it now!
â˜…â˜… MAIN FEATURES â˜…â˜…
- Support iPhone5 4" Retina display
- Support iOS 6
- Simple and easy Interface
- Various 12 categories
- Various 500 naturally hand-drawn feeling of character items
- Almost infinite combinations of items
- Easy control of position, rotation and scale
- Able to control eye/eyebrow interval
- 34 colors that are optimized to each category
- Hats/Mustaches sub item
- Able to create random character
- Able to edit saved image on gallery and replace or save new
- Save into camera roll and contact and send email with photo
- Share your photo via Facebook and Twitter with message
May 26, 2013 New version 2.0.1
January 22, 2013 New version 2.0
March 14, 2011 Initial Release