- Performance improvement in Wind Tunnel and Parts Factory games
- Modified number quiz in Workshop game
- Improved scoring system across all games
- Various minor modifications
Help Brains (a transforming robot) as he tries to catch his best friend Atom the dog who's causing mayhem in the laboratory. Their story is told by a series of comic strips which lead you through the lab's 3 zones: Workshop, Wind Tunnel and Parts Factory. Each zone is a mini-game of 5 levels. As a reward for completing a level, Brains teaches you some amazing facts about science!
Atom is as clumsy as he is mischievous. As he runs through the Workshop he knocks over everything in sight. Engineers always need to be careful with so many complicated tools and machines around. Can you help Brains clear up? He’ll give you a list of objects, you just need to find them in the mess.
The Wind Tunnel is about to be upgraded so lots of spare parts and tools have been left in it. Atom sits on the start button and suddenly the tunnel’s active - things are flying everywhere! Can you help Brains reach the stop button? Keep him fuelled, avoid obstacles and speed up by grabbing aerodynamic objects.
Brains needs lots of bolts for his latest crazy invention! Atom decides to help by switching on the bolt-making machine. Different metals have different properties so Brains needs to keep them organised. Can you help? Drag the buckets left and right, and make sure you catch the right bolts in the right buckets.
**MAKE SURE YOU ARE RUNNING iOS 4 OR ABOVE BEFORE DOWNLOADING!**
To get the most out of Brains’ Atomic Adventures for iPhone & iPod touch, please note the following:
• UPGRADE to the latest version of iOS for smoother gameplay.
• Because of the intensive graphics and animation in this game, you MUST HAVE an iPhone 3GS (or above) or an iPod touch 3rd generation (or above).
• For maximum performance, RESTART after download and SHUT DOWN APPS while playing.