What's New*Now available in the US*
Text layout fixes for iOS 6
'QI: A User's Manual' amendments
App DescriptionEVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW IS WRONG
â€¢ Octopuses can open jam-jars
â€¢ The Earth has at least seven moons
â€¢ Dolphins change their skin every two hours
QI Lite - your portal into a world of interestingness.
Browse the books of the hit British comedy show in bite-sized chunks!
Seen or heard anything interesting lately? Submit your own facts!
Rate other peopleâ€™s facts on the QI Interestingometer!
Find out why everything you think you know is wrong!
- Choice cuts from the QI Library, sampled from The Book of General Ignorance, The Book of Animal Ignorance, The Book of the Dead and the QI Annuals
- Pieces by Derren Brown, Rob Brydon and Roger Law
- Each book is perfect for the 10-to-20-minute chunks of your day when you really need something Quite Interesting
- Over 3,000 quotations, taken from QI's If Ignorance Is Bliss, Why Aren't There More Happy People?
- Rate other peopleâ€™s facts on the QI Interestingometer, from â€˜not at allâ€™ to â€˜quiteâ€™
- Send QI your own facts, backed up with evidence
- Full VoiceOver support
If you like QI Lite, check out the full version of the QI app, with over 70 books on the shelf, and pieces by Clive Anderson, Derren Brown, Rob Brydon, Jimmy Carr, Jeremy Clarkson, Alan Davies, Roger Law, Sean Lock, Ross Noble, Graham Norton and Dara O'Briain.
QI Lite uses analytics to collect aggregate, non-personally-identifiable usage data. For more information visit faber.co.uk/qianalytics
May 10, 2013 New version 1.4.2
October 16, 2012 New version 1.4.1
March 07, 2011 Initial Release