- iOS 7 compatible
- IPhone 5 optimizations
- Parental Control
=> Featured by Apple in their Apple retail stores!!!
=> 5 Mice MacWorld Australia: "brings the very best of storytelling to create an app that children are bound to enjoy"
In a digital world, we can still have fun with a newspaper hat! Did you ever make one as a child? Do you make them with your children? Finn’s Paper Hat is a 15 page whimsical storybook app about a little boy who makes a paper hat. Beautifully illustrated and written by Fierce Grey Mouse author, Chantal Bourgonje. Finn’s Paper Hat is gently written for children ages 2-8 who would like to follow Finn on his adventure.
- 5 Mice MacWorld Australia: "brings the very best of storytelling to create an app that children are bound to enjoy"
- "I adore this ebook" Giggle Apps
- "Overall this is a top notch title" Digital Storytime
- "well-done storybook for kids that has unique illustrations and a good adventure story that kids will love" iHeartThisApp
- "nice to see hand drawn illustrations with the iPad interactivity." Best Interactive Books
- Rated "What's Hot" by Apple
=== Also available for the iPad "Finn's Paper Hat HD" ===
The story begins with, “Finn made a paper hat. He turned it into a pirate’s hat and played outside all day.” But what happens to Finn’s paper hat when it starts to rain? With Finn’s extraordinary imagination he knows exactly what to do. Will you follow him on the way while he makes special friends?
- Movement and sounds on every page
- Read to me feature
- Paper Hat Sing along
- Coloring Pages
- Lesson to show you how to make your own paper hat, like Finn
- Narration in 2 different languages (English and Dutch)
- English version has 5 separate narrations (Great Britain, North American, Australian, New Zealand, and Irish)
- Child’s voice (Daisy) narration option
- You can change the language and the font of the story in the options screen in the middle of the story
- There are sounds and animations on every page of the storybook
- Option to mute reading voice while still hearing the core sounds of the book.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release