What's NewNEW: Trapped 3D HD is now a universal app. Download it in your iPhone or iPad and enjoy it in both.
NEW: Download the game for free and if you like it buy the full version directly from inside the game with a simple in-app purchase.
App DescriptionNOTE: This game requires Game Center, if you own an iPhone 3G or older iPods you might not be able to run the game in your device. Please make sure that you have Game Center compatibility before purchasing the full version of the game.
A lone robotic space traveler is stranded in Planet W, running out of energy he discovered this planet was hiding a maze full of secrets. He is going to need your help to get out of the planet and get back home safe, go ahead and find all the energy capsules in the different levels of the maze.
Trapped 3D is a logic based puzzle game in which you need to rescue a cute little robot guiding him towards each exit, recovering energy capsules on the way.
To reach the exit you just need to tell the traveler which direction to go, sounds simple? Extra puzzle elements appear on each level, crates that block the way and you need to push and locked doors that only open when you cover their respective platforms, and to make things even harder, the robot can only push objects forward.
It is really challenging and it will provide you with many hours of fun game play and entertainment.
Go ahead and rescue him!
* Full 3D gorgeous graphics.
* 48 increasingly difficult levels (more coming soon).
* Many hours of game play.
* Undo functionality if you make a mistake.
* Quick level reset if needed.
* Simple intuitive interface.
* The game now includes Leaderboards to check your progress compared to your friends or anybody else in the World.
* Recommended: Update device to latest iOS version before playing.
* This game is very resource intensive, we recommend you that before you run the game, you shut down the unused applications in the background (double tap the home button and hold down on any application icon until the "-" sign appears, then tap it).
* Parents: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
We will be releasing V1.2 very soon and it will feature an extra 24 levels even harder, and many new features and optimizations.
June 15, 2011 New version 1.12
June 10, 2011 New version 1.11
June 04, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
June 04, 2011 New version 1.1
May 17, 2011 Initial Release