What's New*** After updating your game please show your support and review our game. Even if you already left a review for a previous version please review it again as each version counts reviews independently. Your support lets us know you like our game and want to see more added via future updates. ***
Version 6.3 adds bigger bet limits, bug fixes, and OS7 support. More on the way, so keep the positive reviews coming!
E-MAIL US: If there is a feature you want it may already be there; before putting a negative review please e-mail PepperSupport@gmail.com and ask how to access it, and if it's not there we may even add it for you in the next release.
Blackjack Pass players the game now defaults to Push Offered At 21, and if Push Offered At is set to 21 you now have a new option "Double Win Values" which will double all winning hands (Except Blackjack and Special Bets such as Side Bets, 5CC, etc...). NOTE: This update will set Push Offered At to 21 with Double Winnings to On. You can reset this back in Options.
New game type Super 31, Blackjack with an extra chance to Super-Size your Blackjack to 31.
New Table Type for Whales - Larger Bet and Min. Bets (See Leave Table to Select Them)
Changes to Main Menu (Help & Support moved to new section, Options to Front, etc...)
iOS7 Fixes (Including new picker in Options)
Fix for Art Pack on Retina iPhone4 showing new table graphics.
App Description** NOW WITH iPhone 5 support **
** FROM THE CREATORS OF THE AWARD WINING "BLACKJACK MULTI-HAND" FOR IPHONE COMES "SPANISH 21 MULTI-HAND". PLAY UP TO 28 HANDS AT A TIME AND LEARN TO COUNT CARDS, WITH THE BEST SPANISH 21 GAME/SIMULATOR ON THE APPSTORE!!! **
Bet up to 7 hands at a time [3 on iPhone/iPod], and split them up to 3 times. (For 28 total hands!!!!)
This game has NO SILLY GIMMICKS, and is a true to life Spanish 21 simulator.
With an interactive learning mode, built-in bet cards, and many card counting systems you will learn to play Spanish 21 so you can win big when you visit a real casino.
* Hi-Res Retina Support as well as iPhone 5 Full Rez
* A career mode with a bank borrowing system to track your true net winnings.
* Lots of stats including a full game log that you can E-Mail yourself to analyze how you can improve your game.
* Fully customizable game rules so you can tweak the engine to your local casino and play styles.
* World-wide online leader boards so you can see how you compare to other Spanish 21 players (using GameCenter).
* A multi-count information screen which shows you how all the count systems work.
* Ability to leave the table or have CPU players play through the shoe, when the shoe is not in your favor.
* Continuous Shuffle Machine (CSM) option, to simulate today's modern casinos.
* Over 10 Side-Bets such as Perfect Pairs, Match The Dealer, and more.
* A Cheat/Practice mode which allows you to try new game styles by peeking at the dealer's hole card as well as the shoe, and not effecting your career mode data.
* Many achievements/awards to unlock, ranging from simple to diabolical, you won’t want to stop playing until you reach them all.
* Many card counting systems (including Red-7) to help you learn to count utilizing the True Count.
* A built-in help guide teaching you the rules of Spanish 21 as well as how to count cards. (In Help & Support)
* Fluid animation, lots of sound effects including an interactive dealer, and finger gestures mimicking real life casino hand motions.
* Optional CPU players to play alongside you.
* Free alternative downloadable sound packs (such as a Male Dealer Voice).
* E-Mail game logs to yourself for later analyzation.
iPhone/iTouch users: On these devices you can play only 3 hands at a time (not 7 like on the iPad).
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems please use the Support forum on our website (www.PepperDogSoft.com) as we can better help you there.
September 26, 2013 New version 6.3
June 12, 2013 New version 6.2.3
June 11, 2013 New version 6.2.1
June 11, 2013 New version 6.2.3
May 23, 2013 New version 6.2.1
October 17, 2012 New version 6.1.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release