Bring the power of crowdsourcing to your project!
Crowdbrite offers a fun and convenient way to participate in online brainstorming sessions, meetings, and workshops/charrettes. Invite your team, outside professionals/experts and the community to collaborate. Use Crowdbrite mobile to access projects loaded on crowdbrite.com, collect, comment, and rank ideas and make better informed decisions. Ideas submitted on Crowdbrite mobile appear in real-time as sticky notes on your project canvas. With Crowdbrite mobile you can manage discussions, moderate projects, or contribute ideas from anywhere, at anytime! Gain real-time access to projects and never miss an important team meeting or workshop.
Crowdbrite Mobile Benefits:
• Collaborate with your team, community and the public on the go
• Contribute ideas, comments, cast your vote
• Host live online meetings
• Capture ideas & feedback in real-time
• Visually organize comments
• Crowdsource ideas, comments and priorities
• Receive instant project updates
• Moderate the discussion in person, online & from your mobile device
• Monitor multi-day on-line meetings
• Save time and money
• Accelerate critical decisions
• Turn ideas into action!
• Increase productivity & maximize participation
• Create new projects and invite participation with ease
• Generate instant reports
• Link to social media including Facebook and Twitter
• Create your own custom legend, colors, and icons
• Establish project goals, objectives and timelines
• Save ideas instantly and backup to our secure servers
Who’s using Crowdbrite?
Project Teams | City Planners, Architects, Engineers | Regional, State and Federal Agencies | Gov. 2.0 and Web 3.0 Industries | Energy and Sustainability Professionals | Architecture Critics | Universities and NPO’s | Design Review Boards | Councils, Boards and Commissions | Design Competition Organizers | Facilitators and Public Engagement Specialists
* Crowdbrite mobile links to active project(s) on crowdbrite.com. Go to www.crowdbrite.com and sign up for a free trial to participate in our test projects.