Updated for iOS7.
The best walking tour of Washington DC monuments and memorials around! Why strain your eyes to see a distant statue from a tour bus, or get rushed through your favorite site? See DC the way it was meant to be seen: on foot. The National Mall's park-like setting was designed for walking.
Eleven sites are included in the tour. Yes, it can be a lot of walking. So, spread it out over a couple of days, take a break for lunch, or maybe stop at one of the Smithsonians along the way. This tour allows you to go at your own pace.
Read the text on your own, or listen to the narration as you take in the sights. Narrated in English.
Two Buck Tours include photos, maps with GPS, directions, tips, hours and interesting information about each site. Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your iPhone or iPod touch - no internet connection required.
Good for tourists and locals of all ages. If touring at night, be sure to travel in groups.
Not visiting DC anytime soon? The history and photos will let you experience the city from your town.
- May 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 09, 2014 New version 1.6
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 05, 2012 New version 1.3
- June 02, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 20, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99