oops, fixed iPhone rendering problem.
*** NOTE: Marathon 2: Durandal does not run on iOS 8, we are investigating a fix ***
"somewhere in the heavens... they are waiting"
Seventeen years have passed since you saved humanity from the Pfhor... Durandal, the only surviving artificial intelligence from the UESC Marathon, has kept you in statis all this time. Once more, you are called on to save humanity. Leading a rag-tag band of humans and guided by an insane AI, you are the last hope to stave off the Pfhor invasion.
Welcome to Marathon 2: Durandal, the second in the epic trilogy of first person shooter games that re-defined the genre. Experience the pulse-pounding action as you once again defend humanity from the alien Pfhor.
"Move fast, seize the initiative, wield superior firepower, dive into the melee, anticipate enemy movements, slaughter the defenseless, endure." ~Marathon Manual
- 28 levels divided into nine chapters
- missions include exploration, puzzles and extermination
- smooth game play experience
- "Carnage is as easy as point and shoot." ~Marathon Manual
- 8 unique weapons including:
.45 Magnum Mega Class Pistol
WSTE-M5 Combat Shotgun
M.75 Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher
Zeus Class Fusion Pistol
... and the devastating SPNKR-X17 rocket launcher
** NOTE: Invert aim is available through the Settings app, under "Durandal"
"Being naked in space stinks. Lucky for you, Mr. Security officer, you are dressed in active military uniform, complete with a Cyberhead helmet. Your Cyberhead device is your interface to your surrounding environment." ~Marathon Manual
- battle against the aggressive Pfhor
- play the role of the cyborg security officer
- uncover the surprising secrets of the Pfhor and their allies
"Carnage is as easy as point and shoot. Different weapons are characterized with different dynamics. It is unwise, for example, to use the rocket launcher in close combat." ~Marathon Manual
Visit us at http://www.marathon4ios.com
Follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/blezek
Source code for this app is licensed under the GNU General Public License v2 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html) and is available upon request (see http://www.marathon4ios.com for details).
- January 07, 2012 New version 2.3
- February 21, 2012 New version 2.4
- March 02, 2012 New version 2.5
- March 31, 2012 New version 2.6
- April 14, 2012 New version 2.7
- May 24, 2012 New version 2.8
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.9
- April 11, 2013 New version 2.10