Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Winner of Best App Ever 2012 Award in the Best Infant Educational App Category!
Teach your toddler about animals and their sounds with unique interactive animated flashcards. Initiate early different languages learning with our multilanguage sound tracks!
•Realistic interactive animation of 30 animals
•7 different languages sound tracks with animals’ names
•Clear natural sound and high quality original art
•Animals’ names pronounced with professionally recorded story teller’s voice.
•Record animals’ names with your own voice.
These and other features are offered by our unique application «Animals for Tots». «Animals for Tots» was developed by loving parents in close cooperation with professional artists, designers and educators.
The application «Animals for Tots» is designed to teach pre-school children the wild and domestic animals, their names, the sounds they make.
Toddlers will love touching the animals and hearing them mooing and hoofing. Older children will learn to read and correctly pronounce animal’s names.
Professional native speakers from UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, China and Russia say animals’ names. It initiates early foreign language learning. Children are mimicking what they hear, and are surprisingly good at it! They are attuned to slight differences in tone and sound. Their sensitive ears help them pick up on and duplicate the tricky sounds adults and even adolescents often stumble over. So, Animals for Tots is an entertaining and educational application at the same time.
Whether you are at home, on the road or in a waiting room this app will help you to keep your child happy and entertained.
Animals for Tots include
- Forest animals (wolf, bear, hedgehog, owl, cuckoo, woodpecker, frog, squirrel, moose, beaver)
- Farm animals (cow, horse, pig, cat, dog, donkey, sheep, goat, hen and rooster)
- Safari Animals (elephant, gorilla, lion, zebra, hyena, crocodile, python, parrot, hippo, giraffe)
More content packs will be added in the near future.
No advertisements of any kind are shown to children while playing with the app.
• Universal application that can be installed on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
• Original polished graphics and smooth animations.
• Animal names pronounced by professionally recorded voices in 7 different languages.
• Animals respond to touch with realistic animations.
• Ability to record animal names in your own voice.
• Ability to write animal names in your own language.
• Pleasant high quality music.
• User interface designed to prevent children from messing with App settings.
• To record your voice for older versions of the iPod without a microphone, you need to connect an external microphone or headset with microphone.
• To hear the sounds animals make sure your device is not set to silent mode or vibrate mode.
• It is recommended to turn off multi-touch to the iPad with iOS 4.3 and later.
At AppAnnex your children's privacy and safety is our priority. Our website and mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
Animals for Tots application:
* Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
* Does not contain ads.
* Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
AppAnnex is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Age: 1-3
- July 22, 2011 Initial release
- August 13, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 16, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 06, 2011 New version 2.0.
- February 16, 2012 New version 3.0.
- March 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 10, 2012 New version 3.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 4.0
- January 10, 2013 New version 4.1
- January 11, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 26, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 01, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- August 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 29, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 31, 2013 New version 4.1.2
- January 03, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 13, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99