What's NewBug fixes and improved audio playback
App DescriptionThe InstantDrummer iOS App provides easy to use, customizable drum loops in your pocket. Pick a groove, tap in a tempo, and InstantDrummer inspires you to play along with continuously varying drum tracks using perfectly matched, full kit studio drum recordings.
InstantDrummer: Space Time is part of a series of InstantDrummer iOS Apps based on Discrete Drums Earthbeat collection.
Better than a metronome! Set the tempo and let InstantDrummer keep the beat for you.
Better than a drum machine! InstantDrummer gives you a professional drummer recorded in a real studio. Adjust and build the recordings into drum tracks for your songs.
Spin the INTENSITY wheel to set the mood from mellow to aggressive. Add some VARIATION to get a constantly evolving beat. AMBIENCE adds room sound and GAIN sets the level. No tedious editing or disappointing sounds, just a great drummer, ready to jam.
Some of InstantDrummer's Features:
• Over 100 MB of world-rock drum recordings in 3/4 time
• Adjustable tempos - Originally recorded at 73 BPM, but still sounds great at tempos above 100.
• 21 parts (including Break Perc, Break, Bridge Perc, Bridge, Brush Beat Perc, Brush Beat, Brush Intro, Brush Intro No Perc, Chorus Perc, Chorus, Crash Break Perc, Drum End, Drum End Perc, Intro, Intro Perc, Tom Break Perc, Tom Break, Verse Perc, Verse, X Stick 8 Bars Perc, X Stick 8 Bars) many with auto-fills on the last bar
• Quickly build an entire song using the part sequencer
• EQ/Compressor and Master Effects
• WiFi sync your drum recordings to your laptop with or without a router
• AudioCopy from InstantDrummer and then AudioPaste into compatible apps like FourTrack
• Duplicate Arrangements - Duplicate your sequence so you can make further changes without losing your original arrangement
Demo video, audio previews, and user guide online: http://www.sonomawireworks.com/iphone/instantdrummer
February 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
December 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
February 26, 2011 Initial Release