★ Feature - Online Trading Monsters
★ Bug Fix - Fixed the Chat Room Bug.
★ Bug Fix - Prevents Multiple IAP Purchases from users tapping more than once.
A unique GPS based Monster Taming, Battling, Breeding and Hunting Multiplayer Role Playing Game. Read More for Storyline and Features.
After unexplainable power outages all over the world Scientists have made a discovery which lead to the development of the GeoMonsters iPhone Application.
This application maps electro-organisms which have been wreaking havoc on the worlds power grids. Your mission is to tame these organisms, these monsters so that the worlds greatest scientists can understand what these monsters are up to and why they are doing what they are doing.
A unique GPS based online mirror world filled with Monsters of skill and power, Food items which attract monsters for the hunting and other Monster Tamers like yourself to do battle with.
Every Time your Monster Knocks Out another Monster in Battle it will gain some Experience.
With enough experience a monster will grow levels which provides you with stat points to allocate to Attack, Defense, Speed or Intelligence.
Some monsters will even Mutate automatically when they reach a certain level.
A scientific discovery of the decade has lead to the discovery of the 'Monster Shrine' a virtual location where all monsters go to breed. Unlock all monster breeding combinations to tame the elusive and powerful Demonic and Divine Monster Types.
Monster Breeding Guide:
1. The Parent Monsters will run away leaving an Egg.
2. The Resulting Egg will have an additional stat point per level for every Ancestor it has.
3. The Resulting Monster from that Egg is based on some very complex rules, and when no rule matches the Parents, the Monster is the same species as the Female Parent.
4. Your Egg will be automatically sent to the Egg Whisperer.
Top Trainer list, Community Forums, Gallery and Monster Library can be found on our website.
- May 25, 2011 New version 1.5
- April 14, 2011 New version 1.4
- March 26, 2011 New version 1.3
- March 15, 2011 New version 1.2