App DescriptioniLudo Pro is a Ludo board game for the iPhone with High definition (HD) images. The game can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. You can even play against the iPhone A.I (CPU / Computer). The game gets interesting when one player's token lands on a square/grid containing an opponent player's token, then the opponent player's token is captured and returns to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her tokens to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
See screenshots for more information.
* Can choose any of the 9 different themes (Ludo board)
* Sound effects for dice roll, buttons
* HD images
* Can play Ludo Board game against the iPhone A.I (CPU / Computer)
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new game anytime
* Can save a Ludo board game anytime during playtime
* Load a previously saved Ludo board game
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Tested on iOS 4.2
* Ludo board game rules for reference
Ludo is a simplified version of the traditional Indian Cross and Circle game Pachisi. The game is known as Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. The German game Mensch argere dich nicht is similar. Ludo board game is also similar to Tock and Sorry!
Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
February 21, 2011 Initial Release