What's New-Fixed Orientation issues that have plagued users.
-Fixed issues with Bloom and Saving.
-Misc. bug fixes
App DescriptionUnleash your creativity and easily share your creations with this amazing photo capture and editing app.
Supports the new iPad (aka, iPad 3rd generation) with its more powerful camera and high resolution photos! Also works great on the iPad 1 and iPad 2!
We’re excited about the feedback we’ve received!
"I love 100 Cameras!" - iPad Today, Sarah Lane
"Trey Ratcliff releases one of the Sexiest Photo Editing apps for iPad" - Robert Scoble
USA Today says, "It's a simple yet powerful way to add fun effects to your captured memories."
- Take new photos from right within the app (iPad 2 and 3 only)
- Fast, simple, and light. Designed for speed and ease-of-use.
- Export 100 New Effects directly to Instagram!
- Use your existing library to give existing photos 100 new magical looks
- 100 different effects that use mixes of hardlight, overlay, and more with beautiful textures from around the world.
- A “new” kind of app that takes the editing process in new, beautiful directions
- Share your photos on email, Twitter, Facebook, SmugMug, Instagram and Flickr!
- Gamecenter support. Unlock fun achievements!
- Poetic names so that you get a general feel of the effect to put you in a creative mood
- A new “Explore” area with helpful hints, good links, and even more
- Uses a predictive algorithm to guess which way you will “swipe” the image next so that the upcoming effects load instantly
Enjoy "100 Cameras in 1" iPhone Version and iPad Version!
December 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
March 29, 2011 Initial Release