What's Newfacebook minor update
App DescriptionA great shootâ€˜emâ€™up of arcade cabinet is back!
Transform your iPhone in a coin-free arcade machine! P-47 - The Phantom Fighter, also known as P-47 - The Freedom Fighter, has been developed by Jaleco in 1988, then released on Amiga, Atari ST, Amstrad, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64... Play this classic with a revamped gameplay only for iOS!
Get through the 8 levels of the game to rule the sky during World War Two! Give life back to your memories and take control of one of the most powerful warplane and defeat the strongest opponents! This amazing shootâ€™emâ€™up is a video game all-time classic, to discover or rediscover.
/!\ ##IMPORTANT## /!\ iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPod Touch 3rd Generation and up, and iPad Devices only.
- Original game: Fight the Axe through 8 stages around the world and defeat boss stronger than each other!
- Soundtrack: Ready to go back in some great arcade music of the 90â€™s? Or play with your own music if you prefer!
- Story mode: Play this mode with 5 lives. Each time you unlock a stage, you can start again your adventure from this point.
- Survival mode: Skill is required in this mode! Play with 9 lives, from the beginning... to the end! Try and make the best score!
- Gameplay: Play in a fullscreen or windowed mode with touch or v-pad controls. Have some fun and be the best pilot of the sky!
- Game Center: Lots of different achievements to unlock! Check the leaderboard and compete with your friends to make the best score in Survival mode!
Thank you everyone for supporting P-47 - The Phantom Fighter! Do not forget to rate us 5 stars and we'll keep on going with new content! Feel free to tell the world about this game!
Other Jaleco Arcade Series titles:
-> 64th Street â€“ A Detective Story
-> Avenging Spirit: Platform game
-> Earth Defense Force: Shoot them up.
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit us on:
September 29, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 07, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
August 31, 2011 New version 1.2
August 04, 2011 New version 1.1
July 21, 2011 Initial Release