Tutorial video on initial launch. Save from camera view.
Do to a recent iOS update many users are unable to save photos. To fix this go to settings>Privacy>Photos and set Slit-Scan to "ON".
"[It's] like Photo Booth on acid." -Gizmodo.com
Slit-scanning is a technique much better shown than said. We recommend watching the videos on our site, but be prepared to have your mind blown... up... a LOT!
Upgrade to pro for just $1.99 and get lot's of cool new features like:
- More resolution, up to 640x2048
- Rotate the slit orientation
- Tap to expose
- No more ads
Thanks for playing!
-Andy, Marc and Brian
Send suggestions to [email protected]
- May 28, 2011 New version 1.1
- April 27, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1