Added a notice about Home Inventory Remote Entry, which replaces Photo Remote for Home Inventory 3.3 and later.
*** If you are running Home Inventory 3.3 or later, please note that Photo Remote has been replaced by a brand new (and still free) helper app called Home Inventory Remote Entry. If you are running Home Inventory 3.3 or later, you will need to download Remote Entry as Photo Remote will not work with it. ***
Home Inventory Photo Remote is 1 of 2 free companion apps for the Mac home inventory management application, Home Inventory, from Binary Formations (see our website at http://binaryformations.com for more information about Home Inventory).
Home Inventory Photo Remote allows you to wander around your home and build a complete outline of your inventory using your mobile device and fill in the details later. It's quick, easy to use and, dare we say, a fun way to create an inventory of your possessions for insurance purposes, to get organized, and to track collections.
* Home Inventory Photo Remote connects to the Home Inventory application on your Mac over your Wi-Fi network
* Create items, locations, collections, and categories
* Add photos to items using the camera on your iPhone/iPod Touch without having to be in front of your Mac
* Use the built-in BARCODE SCANNER to lookup the item's information online and add it to your inventory automatically (barcode lookup is available for products in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Japan only).
*** To download your inventory for backup and viewing on your mobile device find companion app Home Inventory Mobile Backup on the App Store http://appstore.com/homeinventorymobilebackup ***
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.6.1
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- December 05, 2013 New version 1.5.2
- October 06, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- September 22, 2012 New version 1.5.0
- May 20, 2012 New version 1.4.3
- February 28, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- February 09, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.4