Moved to IOS 8.0 Fixed the display issues in anticipation of Mission Europa 2. Please report issues for a quick response at RyanMitchellGames.wordpress.com.
Patch release 2/26/2014 to address upgrading to IOS 7 and the new screen formats
WINNER BEST RPG OF 2011 TouchGen.com!
CONTACT ME VIA BLOG AT:
SALE: Normally 9.99
UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FULL IPAD SUPPORT!
Quote:"Mission Europa is the longest game I’ve ever beaten on iOS, or any other gaming console for that matter. I just beat it last week and it took me 46 hours to do so. I had such a fun and awesome time playing it . Thanks for for the great game Ryan!"
MAIN SITE (CONTACT ME HERE) RyanMitchellGames.WordPress.Com!
TOUCHGEN REVIEW! 4.5 OUT OF 5!!!
Mission Europa Collector's Edition:
Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qxyxEK57nE
Game Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL8oOACPY7Q
You are on your way to your latest search and rescue assignment, the mining outpost on the ice moon Europa. The command center lost contact with the mining facility a few weeks ago. Your crew was sent to investigate and provide necessary technical help. Probably nothing but a bad communication module or power grid said the report. But soon you find out that things are not what they seem to be. Soon you will have to fight for survival and sanity. Soon you will face death. But will you find the answers?
In development for over a year, Mission Europa is a new product from BansheeSoft, headed by gaming industry veteran Ryan Mitchell. Mission Europa uses the latest version of iOS optimized proprietary 3D SouL_EnginE. The game engine was developed by BansheeSoft over two years and it supports all iOS devices going back to the original iPhone.
Mission Europa is a amazing mix of first person shooter and a role playing game. It merges intense action, immersive storyline, deep character development and hours of gameplay.
- Over 50 hours of gameplay
- 5 episodes with over 170 missions to complete. All episodes included in the Collector's Edition.
- Custom proprietary 3D SouL_EnginE optimized for iOS device
- Over 50 levels to explore
- Over 180 enemies and monsters
- Over 50 enemy bosses
- Over 30 original armor sets
- MultiPlayer Battle Arena (LOCAL,INTERNET,WI-FI,3G). Challenge other players to battle with your latest gear. (BETA at launch)
- In-game mail and item sharing system
- Over 300 animated and voiced cut-scenes to deliver the storyline
- Vast number of different weapons including pistols, rifles, swords, axes, shields, phasers, cannons,crossbows, explosive bolts, etc
- Vast number of skills and spells
- Online enemy database http://www.missioneuropagame.com/beast.php
- Online armor database http://www.missioneuropagame.com/armorData.php
- Online armory database http://missioneuropagame.com/itemsData.php
- Custom online achievement system. Includes character photos, gear and achievement information. View it here: http://missioneuropagame.com/
- Battle over 60 enemies on the screen at once
- Customize your controls it fit your own style
- Create your own items and equipment
- Choose your own character development path with experience points
- Build a unique hero with 16 separate equipment slots for armor and weapons
- Learn multitude of new combat skills from poison to explode
- Conquer unspeakable creatures and use Summons to make them battle for you
Exclusive Collector's Edition perks
- All 5 episodes included
- Game is open to immediately explore with the teleporter
- 2X the armor sets (You can wear enemy armor and flesh when they are found)
- Epic Sword
- Saintly Armor
- 100 Mana potions
- 100 Health potions
- Collectors Editon Icon
- May 31, 2011 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- May 18, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- April 30, 2011 Price increase: $7.99 -> $9.99
- April 29, 2011 New version 3.01
- April 27, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
- April 14, 2011 New version 2.01
- July 02, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 06, 2011 New version 3.03
- August 12, 2011 New version 4.0
- February 02, 2012 New version 5.0
- February 04, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 13, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 18, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 23, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 11, 2012 New version 5.1
- March 15, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- June 14, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 25, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 27, 2014 New version 6.0
- February 27, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 12, 2014 New version 6.1
- November 25, 2014 New version 8.1