- New option to disable video streaming over cellular networks
- Performance and reliability improvements
- Bug fixes
XFINITY Home lets you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. You can remotely arm and disarm your system, see when the kids got home with video monitoring, turn on your lights before you walk in the door and even adjust your thermostat – all from your smartphone or tablet.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password
(Need your Comcast ID? Go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package. Houston customers who purchased services prior to November 16, 2011 should use the “Houston, TX Only: XFINITY Home Security” app available for download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/houston-tx-only-xfinity-home/id374309359.
- January 08, 2015 New version 5.8.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 5.6.6
- October 24, 2014 New version 5.6.5
- May 16, 2014 New version 5.4.8
- April 16, 2014 New version 5.4.5
- September 19, 2013 New version 5.2.51
- June 06, 2013 New version 5.2.41
- February 01, 2013 New version 5.0.5
- April 06, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- July 22, 2011 Initial release