What's New• Fixed "More Apps" button on the "Info" screen to properly show more apps available in the App Store instead of the iTunes Store.
App Description*** On Sale! 33% Off *** Have you traveled to any prefectures in Japan recently? Would you like an easy way to keep track of your visits over the past and future years? This app remembers of the areas that you, other family members, and friends have visited. You can input details about your travels. Includes the following features:
• Select any of the 47 prefectures.
• Allows unlimited number of travelers’ names.
• Enter a visit for yourself and other people at the same time.
• Keeps track of the prefectures each person has traveled to.
• Automatically shows the current year and you can choose past years.
• Includes optional month selector, or just leave it blank if you don’t remember.
• Duration is per number of the days, weeks, months or years. You can keep track of where you lived in the past, instead of just vacations.
• Allows you to input text notes about your visit, such as the region, city, town, village, district, neighborhood, or anything else.
• Allows you to edit any past visit’s details. Everyone who traveled on that visit is automatically updated too, saving you time.
• Allows you to email the record of a visit to yourself or anyone in your address book. That also creates a backup of your visit.
• Provides summary total counts and details for each visit.
• For users with iOS 5, fixed the year picker wheel to start at current year instead of 1711
• For users with iOS 5, fixed the app crash when you select a name in "Add Visit"
• Fixed Info tab's "More Apps" to only show apps by Lee Design Services
• Updated Korean translations
• Updated for compatibility with iOS 4.3.2
• Corrected Chinese translations
May 03, 2013 New version 1.5
November 23, 2011 New version 1.4
October 12, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
September 15, 2011 New version 1.3
May 19, 2011 New version 1.2
May 10, 2011 New version 1.1
February 15, 2011 Initial Release