-- 5.0.2 --
* Fixed: Links in a TabBar stopped working in AppCooker running on iOS 10.1.1
* Disable spell checking in prototype texts (while editing texts you can still see the errors, but you won't get any ugly red highlights in your preview any longer)
* Fixed crash when exporting screens pdf ("export map view as pdf" on Screens page)
* Fixed a localization issue in the output PDF (English version only)
* Fixed a playback error when using Timer transitions
* Fixed layout problem in Scenario view ("new scenario" button did sometimes disappear)
-- 5.0.1 --
* Verified iOS 10 compatibility
* Updated names of AppCooker projects to reflect new devices
-- 5.0 --
* Major user interface update to enable AppCooker to work responsively on different screen resolutions. This allows you to finally use all available screen space on your iPad Pro and use multitasking features (like "Slide Over" and "Split View“) on supported iPads.
* Roll-out of new scrolling layer system to all project types. You can now use 3 layers on each screen: The middle layer can scroll when you increase the screen size, while the top layer ("heads up display") and the background layer will stay in place. This feature has been around for a while for Apple Watch projects and is now available for iPhone and iPad projects as well.
The #1 iOS Prototyping App on iPad — "A hot new iPad app that makes sure other apps have the right ingredients in place before any development begins" — Mashable
Mockup + wireframe iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch. Share clickable prototypes through AppTaster, the free companion.
-Full-functioned mockup editor with the standard iOS 10 UI widgets
-Overall screen view with connections, export PDF Map.
-Portrait & landscape editions
-Add notes to any of the screens.
-Link the screens with various type of inputs and transitions
-Add screen scrolling and hud layers
-Bitmap drawing, vector shapes and text tool
-Use solid colours, gradients, strokes and shadows
-Import images from cloud
-Export backups, playable mockups (AppTaster), Jpeg, PNG and PDF
-Third parties cloud integration
-App icon editor
-App idea planner
-Store info section
-App pricing tool
-Creative Cloud Connected
-THE (TRUE) STORY OF APPCOOKER
At the crossroads between creation and technology, AppCooker makes a synthesis between those two worlds often kept apart, thus delivering a complete, mobile and accessible solution. The goal: to be able to test an idea for a mobile application in all of its aspects — concept, graphic design, interactive mockup, business plan —, quickly and without coding. AppCooker celebrated its first anniversary on May 31, 2012.
-An app born out of a void
A few years ago, the founders of AppCooker decided to create an iPhone game. The graphic designer made graphic mockups, which the software developer translated to code. However, very soon they were confronted with what was coming next: marketing their app meant a heap of tasks to fulfill, which they weren’t prepared for. They started looking for a dedicated solution to their issues. Finding none, they decided to create it themselves...
-A bet on the future
AppCooker was born from the idea that single task oriented software — i.e. word-processing, spreadsheet or design programs — is bound to step aside in favor of multitask programs, more efficient and better adapted to the objectives of specialized users, whose projects are binding in terms of time, money, marketing strategies.
-The user at the heart
While gathering all the actions necessary to conceive mobile apps in one single place, the designers kept in mind every experience they’d had as users, in order to correct them. Everything they hadn’t been able to do whilst passing from one program to another would be possible, all the wasted time would be spared! Today, the users — who amount up to thousands — are still those who contribute to improving AppCooker through its updates, thanks to their suggestions and constructive feedback.
-Impressive results without coding
AppCooker’s mockup editor gathers all major graphic design tools: vector shapes, text, bitmap drawing, icon library, images, and all of the UI elements for iPhone and iPad (bars, buttons, objects, etc.). Screens can be linked together with the usual mobile apps linking tools. All of these features allow professionals as well as eager amateurs to end up with an interactive mockup that is visually very close to the final application, in little time and without having to type a single line of code.
-Luxury lies in anticipation
While the mockup editor is AppCooker’s star, the other fields aiming at refining the original idea, the icon, the business plan and the presence on the App store are not anecdotal. They are easier to use than mainstream programs (i.e. Word or Excel) because they are made especially for the creation of mobile applications: they integrate all of its peculiar constraints.
- June 14, 2011 New version 0.9.84
- July 06, 2011 New version 0.9.85
- July 10, 2011 New version 0.9.85.1
- August 06, 2011 New version 0.9.86
- August 09, 2011 New version 0.9.86.1
- August 11, 2011 New version 0.9.86.2
- November 11, 2011 New version 0.9.87
- December 17, 2011 New version 0.9.88
- February 09, 2012 New version 0.9.89
- February 09, 2012 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- February 28, 2012 New version 0.9.90
- September 11, 2012 New version 0.9.95
- September 11, 2012 Price increase: $24.99 -> $39.99
- October 30, 2012 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $14.99
- November 19, 2012 New version 0.9.96
- December 09, 2012 New version 0.9.961
- December 09, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $39.99
- December 12, 2012 New version 0.9.962
- December 21, 2012 New version 0.9.963
- June 01, 2013 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $19.99
- July 17, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 16, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- September 20, 2013 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- October 06, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.1
- October 24, 2013 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- October 26, 2013 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $9.99
- December 03, 2013 New version 2.2
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- April 21, 2014 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- May 05, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- September 14, 2014 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- September 21, 2014 New version 2.3
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- November 27, 2014 New version 3.0
- April 30, 2015 New version 4.0
- April 30, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> FREE!
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- May 31, 2015 New version 4.1
- May 31, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $29.99
- June 23, 2015 New version 4.2
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- July 28, 2015 New version 4.2.2
- August 05, 2015 New version 4.2.3
- September 16, 2015 New version 4.2.4
- October 14, 2015 New version 4.2.5
- December 20, 2015 New version 4.2.6
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $19.99 -> $29.99
- January 11, 2016 New version 4.2.7
- February 22, 2016 New version 4.2.8
- July 12, 2016 New version 4.4.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 5.0.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 5.0.2