App DescriptionBlimp: The Flying Adventures puts the player in the shoes of a war veteran Zed Pelin, who has to once more get his hands dirty when a malevolent empire attacks a small, independent planet.
The player must help the resistance movement by transporting passengers and goods, placing bombs, protecting valuable targets and, of course, decimating the enemy forces using the blimp’s airstrike attack.
The game contains 20 beautiful, hand-drawn, levels scattered around dark forests, mines, red rocks and snowy mountains. This, together with an original soundtrack and blimp’s innovative flight mechanics, create an experience like no other.
* beautiful hand-painted graphics
* high quality particle effects (fires, steams, explosions, radiations etc.)
* 20 action packed levels
* 4 completely different locations (dark forest, mines, snow mountains, red rocks)
* deceitful enemies incl. tanks, gun nests, blimps, bunkers
* comic style briefs before each mission
* created exclusively for iPhone/iPod touch with accelerometer controls in mind
* global score
* original soundtrack
February 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 23, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 10, 2011 Initial Release