App DescriptionEZ-Trainer LT
Indoor Training Unleashed
This is the free version of EZ-Trainer. It has ads and only records/displays statistics for workouts up to 30 minutes long.
An indoor electronic trainer for cyclists. Uses the Wahoo ANT+ receiver to provide realtime heart rate, speed, cadence, and power. Lets you watch your own videos and your own music while your vital statistics, lap, and intensity zone is displayed overlaying the video. It is the first indoor trainer app for iPad.
** Video is not included. You add your own videos via iTunes Shared Folder. Watch the videos you want to watch, not the videos I think you want to watch! Go to the app's web site for sample videos you can download. Adding licensed content would make the app expensive and the download size too large. **
* ANT+ Power, Heart Rate, Speed, Cadence
* Can use 60Beat Heart Rate receiver and belt as an alternative to ANT+ heart rate.
* Watch videos with statistics displayed as an overlay on screen.
* 7 intensity zones (power or heart)
* customizable intensity zones (works with any "zone determining methodology")
* lap counter
* video playback
* music playback
* export workout as .pwx and analyze Training Peaks WKO+
* submit workout to TrainingPeaks
* summary of workout
* breaks down workout by % in zone
* graphs workout statistics, both overall and by lap.
* optional free remote control iPhone/iPod touch app - EZ-Remote
* imperial or metric
February 18, 2011 Initial Release