- couple of minor bug fixes
- A new scene (Safari) now available
Just install the app, and give your iPad or iPhone to your child. Its that simple.
Sweet animals that your child will adore. Let your child have fun while learning animal names and sounds. This easy-to-use app was designed for your toddler to play and learn at the same time. The game contains both visual, verbal, and auditory cues and can be setup as recreation from toddlers, as cue cards to learn animal names in English, Spanish, German, Danish, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese , or with the written names displayed as a cue before the animal is revealed to nurture intrinsic visual reading skills in toddlers.
* Well-known animals
* Classic scenery
* Voice over and text in English, Spanish, Danish, Chinese, German, Cantonese, Japanese.
* Adult and child voices
* Toddler-proof setup screen
- May 31, 2014 New version 1.8
- April 09, 2014 New version 1.7
- November 23, 2013 New version 1.6
- November 13, 2013 New version 1.5