Updated for iOS 10.
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
January issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Make Your Money Last a Lifetime — tips for right now, whether retirement is near or decades away.
• Preventing Deadly Infections — which hospitals are doing a good job, and which are putting patients at higher risk.
• Ultra-high-performance Tires — yes, they can handle high speeds and hefty horsepower ... but will they wear out too fast?
• Spotlight on Health Insurance — how to survive a high-deductible plan.
• Clothes Quarters — which compact washers and dryers deliver big on performance.
• Car Seats for Every Age and Stage — crash tests reveal why it may be important to change seats sooner than previously recommended.
• The Most (and Least) Reliable Cars You Can Buy — brands and models that have risen, and sunk, in our standings.
- April 08, 2011 New version 1.1
- July 22, 2011 Initial release
- October 06, 2011 New version 1.3
- October 08, 2011 New version 1.4
- December 07, 2011 New version 1.7
- May 29, 2013 New version 2.6
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.9
- October 10, 2014 New version 3.2
- October 12, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.2.4
- November 09, 2015 New version 32.5.7
- November 06, 2016 New version 32.5.8