What's NewSubscriptions, print subscriber entitlement, Newsstand support
App DescriptionACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
May issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Menu Calorie Counts: Can You Really Trust Them? — the skinny on dishes from Applebee’s, Olive Garden, Outback, Red Lobster, McDonald’s and other chains.
• Generic Drug Cost Comparison — lowest prices among 10 big-name pharmacies, plus independents and grocery stores.
• Mowers & Tractors — 40 recommendations, including 18 CR Best Buys.
• Best Irons — plus 4 features you need, and 1 you don’t.
• Spotlight on Mattresses — new full-performance Ratings yield 6 top picks, including 3 under $1,000.
• Affordable Bluetooth for Your Car — pros and cons of 4 popular add-on Bluetooth kits for hands-free calling.
• More Ratings and Reviews: blenders ... telecom bundles ... and U.S. teaching hospitals.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS FROM OUR TEST LABS — What to look for in a string trimmer ... Entry-level motorcycle buying guide ... Compact sedan face-off: Honda Civic vs. Nissan Sentra... plus road test highlights of the Cadillac ATS, BMW X-1, and Nissan Pathfinder.
December 07, 2011 New version 1.7
October 08, 2011 New version 1.4
October 06, 2011 New version 1.3
February 28, 2011 Initial Release