What's NewRedesigned interface.
Bug fixes and compatibility for iOS 7.
App DescriptionACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
October issue now available for download. Highlights:
• The Great Fish Debate — how much mercury is too much?
• Wearable Tech — the real scoop on Google Glass, plus today’s smart watches, activity trackers, lifeloggers, and medical sensors.
• 2015 New Car Preview — exciting redesigns, improved fuel efficiency, and advanced tech features.
• Our Best-Scoring Camera, Ever — hint: it’s a point-and-shoot ... not an SLR with a hefty price tag.
• Home Heating Guide — best space heaters, energy-efficient windows, and programmable thermostats.
• Stress Less About Retirement — play catch-up with your nest egg the right way.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS, INCLUDING —
What to look for in a power generator … Chain saw buying guide … Road test of the Toyota Highlander … and more.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.9
May 30, 2013 New version 2.6
December 07, 2011 New version 1.7
October 08, 2011 New version 1.4
October 06, 2011 New version 1.3
February 28, 2011 Initial Release