* Updated for iOS 7
* By upgrading to full version you will get even more features like AirDrop support, direct sharing to Twitter, Facebook, printing, clipboard and so on
* Free Lite version of PSD Viewer. This version doesn't include all features from full version. Please read below why consider full version. *
Opening Adobe Photoshop PSD document files on iPhone? Impossible? Until now. When you install PSD Viewer on your iPhone you will be able to open PSD files from Mail, Safari or any other application that supports opening files in external utilities like Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive or ownCloud.
* PSD Viewer will run on your iPhone (takes advantage of Retina display) and on your iPad as well.
* PSD Viewer is using ISO standard color management to properly display any PSD file.
* Currently supported color models are Grayscale, RGB, CMYK and CIE Lab in both 8 and 16-bit variants
[Features available in full version]
Download full version here: http://goo.gl/m6UuP
* All previously opened PSD files are archived for faster access inside the PSD Viewer.
* Batch image viewing for all previously archived images.
* Show off your PSD files and transfer them to your device using either built-in HTTP server or iTunes File Sharing
* Thumbnail or list view for all files
* Organize your PSD files into Folders, move or delete files
* Share rendered PSD files using AirDrop, Messages, Twitter, Facebook or by printing them
* Convert any PSD file to JPEG/PNG and share it using E-Mail or save it to Saved Photos Album
* iTunes File Sharing support for files uploading from your computer
* Landscape view
* Histogram view
* Canvas position and scale preview
- September 08, 2011 New version 1.0.7
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.0.8
- July 26, 2012 New version 1.0.9
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.0.10
- October 03, 2012 New version 1.0.11
- December 12, 2012 New version 1.0.12
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.0.13
- October 06, 2013 New version 1.1