- Bug Fixes
- Updated Schedules
Embark Metro-North is a transit application for the Metro-North commuter rail system. It is essential to all Metro-North riders — from the occasional to the daily, the tourist to the commuter.
- A trip planner (no internet required)
- Station information
- Scheduled arrivals
- A handsome multi-touch Metro-North map
Feedback is greatly appreciated at [email protected]
Note: Embark Metro-North is not funded by or directly affiliated with Metro-North or the Metropolitan Transportation Authority. These applications were made by three public transit riders who wanted to make the Metro North system easier to use for all riders.
- September 30, 2011 New version 1.1
- October 06, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- April 05, 2012 New version 1.2
- August 21, 2012 New version 1.3
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.4
- September 19, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.4.2