This version of the HeatPumpApp offers improved compatibility with the iPhone 5.
Convenient remote control for your Dimplex heat pump
The Dimplex HeatPumpApp makes operating your Dimplex heat pump child's play in no time at all. This App gives you direct access to the heat pump manager of your Dimplex heat pump via an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Quick and convenient monitoring of the heat pump status
- Access to the current operating data and the operating data history
- Changing modes and set temperatures
- Heating curve raising and lowering times
- Access to domestic ventilation units from the series ZL … V / ZL … H / ZL … H-C
The minimum system requirement for using the HeatPumpApp is a Dimplex heat pump with WPM 2004, WPM 2006, WPM 2007 or WPM EconPlus heat pump manager, as well as the NWPM extension for integration in the local network using a router.
The App requires iOS 4.3 or higher. The smartphone must be connected to the local network via W-LAN to enable access to the heat pump manager via the App.
Before buying the HeatPumpApp, we recommend testing the demo version HeatPumpLite:
Further information, as well as the assembly and installation instructions for the NWPM extension, are available at www.dimplex.de/wiki.
Dimplex - innovative heating and cooling with heat pumps
A division of Glen Dimplex Deutschland GmbH
- July 22, 2011 Initial release
- September 29, 2011 New version 1.11
- March 07, 2013 New version 1.12
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.13
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.2