What's New• Several small enhancements and bug fixes
App DescriptionNow you can do envelope budgeting on your iPhone. The Mvelopes iPhone app is a free application from Mvelopes which allows you real-time access to your Mvelopes account. Unlike other personal finance apps, Mvelopes lets you view, update and manage your finances right from your iPhone. You can enter expenses, view envelope balances, and assign transactions in real time. Everything you do automatically updates your Mvelopes account.
To start using Mvelopes, sign up for an account on the Mvelopes website, add your online banking accounts, and set up your budget. You can then use Mvelopes while on the go to give you full access to all of your personal financial information in Mvelopes.
KEY MVELOPES FEATURES
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app.
• Access, add, or change financial data while on the go.
• Mvelopes Premier members can pay bills from within the application
• Simultaneous access to account information by multiple users.
• Take pictures of receipts and other supporting documents and attach them to transactions for documentation purposes.
• Use location-based features to “check in” to nearby locations, allowing Mvelopes to quickly show you the envelope balances and spending categories you typically use at that location.
APPLYING ENVELOPE BUDGETING PRINCIPLES ON THE GO
• Access all of your envelope balances so you always know what you can spend
• Review balances of your checking, savings, credit card, and other accounts
• Pay bills while on the go.
• Access individual transaction details
• Assign transactions to expense envelopes, including splitting transactions
• Mvelopes automatically downloads transactions from over 14,000 financial institutions, freeing you from hours of tedious bookkeeping so you can focus on managing your finances using the principles of envelope budgeting.
• Mvelopes is committed to your security. In the unlikely event you lose your phone, not only is your data encrypted (on devices running iOS 4.0 and above), but you can easily change your password at the Mvelopes website to block unwanted access to your account.
February 07, 2013 New version 1.3.04
December 12, 2012 New version 1.3.03
December 11, 2012 New version 1.3.02
December 10, 2012 New version 1.3.01
December 10, 2012 New version 1.3.02
November 29, 2012 New version 1.3.01
February 17, 2011 Initial Release