-Ability to remove ads
-A bug fix that caused email alerts to fail on slow connections
-Added a warning if the user forgets to add an email address on the settings screen
-Updated info screen
TrustBUST secretly photographs phone snoopers. It records their intent AND emails instant violation notices!
What makes TrustBUST unique?
Only TrustBUST can tell whether or not a violator was INTENTIONALLY trying to view your private messages. Pictures alone aren't proof that someone is snooping - ONLY TrustBUST provides that last, vital piece of evidence AND up to 25 photos of intruders. Get all the proof you'll need to learn if someone close to you can be trusted.
**Pictures alone aren't proof ** apps that only take pictures can't provide SOLID proof of snooping.
.. after all, just because someone opens your phone doesn't mean they're snooping.
Should you CONFRONT phone snoopers?
if they are intentionally prying in your stuff, YES.
if they are just goofing around, probably NOT.
Learn for SURE if a person close to you is looking in your phone ... and if you decide to confront them with ... learn whether they would LIE to you about what they were trying to do!
TrustBUST violation notice emails are sent right when the intrusion is happening (to whatever address you choose). They contain 2 photos stamped with the date and time of the intrusion.
TrustBust is a serious investigative tool specifically designed to expose trust violators. Don't confuse TrustBust with phone security/theft apps that leave the question of INTENT unanswered.
TrustBUST takes up to 25 photos, AND forces intruders to make a decision that reveals whether they intentionally TRIED to view private messages or not. Pictures can be added directly into your camera roll and are stamped with the date and time.
Most importantly .. intruders never know anything is happening. Everything is done in stealth - TrustBust's phony screens look like ordinary email or text message screens. And, it makes NO SHUTTER or EMAIL SOUNDS when operating.
* Learn if someone is snooping in your phone
* Secretly takes up to 25 photos per violation
* Records if they INTENDED to read private msg's
* SECRET and QUIET- no camera sounds.
* Emails a violation notice during the intrusion.
* Designed to be innocent-looking to intruders.
* Organizes evidence into individual “cases”
* Distinguishes accidental OR intentional violations.
* Choice of phony TEXT message or EMAIL screen.
* Uses 4th gen front-facing camera.
* Photos can be added to Camera Roll.
* DATE/TIME stamp on violation photos.
How it works:
1) Activate TrustBUST and lay the phone down.
2) TrustBUST begins SECRETLY photographing suspects right when they open the phone.
3) Intruders are greeted by either a fake (but realistic-looking) email list or text message list.
4) When they try to read a message from the list, a phony password screen pops up asking if they want to: “Continue into PRIVATE messages” or “CANCEL”.
An honest person who isn’t trying to snoop in your phone will choose “CANCEL”. Even though TrustBUST still takes their picture, it is recorded as a “negative” intent.
However, a VIOLATOR will choose to “Continue to PRIVATE messages”. TrustBust takes their picture and records this as “positive” intent.
Your peace of mind is worth every penny you’ll spend.
TrustBUST is not a game for entertainment. It is a serious investigative tool.
There is only one TrustBust.
Photo evidence for your peace of mind.
- July 26, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 25, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 29, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- December 06, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- October 11, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 16, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 21, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 26, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99