- Misc bug fixes.
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Using the PulseWorx Mi LightStyle Automation Hardware and your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, Mi LightStyle App allows you to command all of the UPB lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt controls supported.
Mi LightStyle App Features:
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with Mi LightStyle Hardware.
- Real-time device and program status.
- Control all of your UPB Devices.
- Weather Support with optional weather module for the Mi LightStyle Hardware.
- Energy Support with optional energy module for the Mi LightStyle Hardware.
- Program support. Execute program commands and see program status in real-time.
- Folder Support.
- Supports up to 1024 UPB Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs.
- Transfer Settings to another Mi LightStyle app via Wi-Fi.
Mi LightStyle App Requirements:
- iPad/iPhone/Touch OS 5.0 or later.
- PulseWorx Mi LightStyle Automation Controller.
- Please visit: http://mobilinc.com for more information including configuration help and tips.
- June 30, 2013 New version 3.21.03
- March 28, 2013 New version 3.20.00
- January 12, 2013 New version 3.13.00
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.12.00
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.11.00
- September 26, 2012 New version 3.10.00
- June 10, 2012 New version 3.09.00
- May 20, 2012 New version 3.08.00
- March 21, 2012 New version 3.07.00
- March 01, 2012 New version 3.06.00
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- November 19, 2011 New version 1.06.00
- October 14, 2011 New version 1.05.00
- September 09, 2011 New version 1.03.00
- September 01, 2011 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99