This version includes updated currency notes, 64-bit support, bug fixes, and general improvements.
NantMobile Money Reader instantly recognizes currency and speaks the denomination, enabling people experiencing visual impairments or blindness to quickly and easily identify and count bills. Point the camera of your iOS device at a bill and the application will tell you the denomination in real-time. Twenty one currencies are supported: the US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Bahraini Dinar, Brazilian Real, Belarusian Ruble, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Hungarian Forint, Israeli Shekel, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Kuwaiti Dinar, Mexican Peso, New Zealand Dollar, Polish Zloty, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Singapore Dollar, and United Arab Emirates Dirham.
Featuring our patented and proprietary recognition technology, the NantMobile Money Reader makes it as easy to recognize bills as possible. There’s no need to hold the iOS device still or capture a photo and wait for a result. Recognition happens instantly--in real-time. The app does not require an internet connection, which means it will read money at any location, and at anytime.
NantMobile Money Reader is a helpful mobile assistant that’s simple and easy to use. While shopping, use the application to verify money while checking out or to ensure you are getting the right amount of change back. It can be used to quickly and easily sort money with independence and confidence. The denomination is also displayed on the iOS device's in high contrast large numerals, for those having sufficient vision to make use of the display.
NantMobile Money Reader provides Voice Over support for several languages including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Polish, Portugese, Russian, Korean, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Greek, Hungarian, and Mandarin.
Disclaimer: This app should not be used to detect counterfeit currency or be solely relied upon for money identification. The app should be used with discretion, to ensure privacy, as it both announces denominations, and displays denominations in large print. The built-in light on many iOS devices may sufficiently illuminate currency to make it visible for some distance away.
- July 15, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 16, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 20, 2011 New version 1.1
- September 27, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- September 27, 2011 New version 2.0
- October 11, 2011 New version 2.1
- November 30, 2011 New version 2.2
- May 08, 2013 New version 2.3
- May 31, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- December 20, 2013 New version 2.4
- November 13, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- August 04, 2016 New version 2.5
- August 04, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!