App DescriptionThe game consists of launching one of two players as far as possible. The players are Sapus, the super-hero toad and Monus, the anti-hero monkey.
Sapus uses his tongue as a launching pivot, and Monus uses his tail.
To play, the gamer must move the mouse with rhythm and dexterity, increasing the force with which Sapus and Monus are launched.
The combination of simple yet polished graphics, together with music and light-hearted sound effects make this game one of the funnest at AppStore. Sapus Tongue appeals to the fun side of adults and children alike.
* Polished graphics and music
* Realistic physical simulation
* Option to pause the game
* Automatic pause after being interrupted by a phone call
* Instructions with video detailing the intended movements for playing
* Option to turn sound on or off
February 05, 2011 Initial Release