What's New* New gestures to go back and forward in search history
* Improved performance
* Fixed problems & bugs (searches & sound issues)
* 6 new high-definition themes
* Quick Troubleshooting Guide inside your app helps you immediately fix problems.
* Any comments or feedback please email email@example.com for direct assistance.
App DescriptionDo you know how to ask your Spanish-speaking investors about their â€śROIâ€ť? Whether it is administration, commerce or finance, our business dictionary will provide detailed definitions, proper pronunciation, visual guides and our essential country-specific translations. We should almost call it a thesaurus.
Developed to be the most detailed and cross-culturally reliable dictionary for the growing enterprise, it is also easy to use and affordable enough for the small business in search of new opportunities.
Using the correct bilingual tool the international entrepreneur will navigate both the Spanish and the English speaking world, therefore increasing exposure and revenue. Allow your business to expand or simply increase your individual worth; donâ€™t let language become the one barrier that you can never move past.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images, voices and spell-check.
â€˘ New! You may also merge these Business terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + Business terms). Available as an In-app within the General Reference Dictionary
â€˘ Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
â€˘ Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
â€˘ Embedded Tutorial.
â€˘ Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
â€˘ Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
â€˘ Innovative â€śScan Functionâ€ť for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
â€˘ Huge size and comprehensiveness, with over 155,000 entries, 248,000 translations and 322,000 synonyms.
â€˘ Shake for random word display.
â€˘ Search History.
â€˘ Mark Favorite Words easily.
â€˘ Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WMâ€™s â€śDescriptive Tagsâ€ť
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
- More than 5,500 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
â€˘ Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
February 27, 2013 New version 4.0.0
February 03, 2013 New version 3.4.0
January 14, 2013 New version 3.2.0
December 11, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
February 10, 2011 Initial Release