What's NewNew design and features:
- Optimized for offline usage
- Brew methods for each cafe included
- Editor's picks section by Liz Clayton
- WiFi availability for each cafe included
- Push notifications available to find out when new cafes are added
- Updated for iPhone 5
App DescriptionFind over 100 of the finest speciality coffee shops in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx serving coffee roasted by North America's most respected artisan roasters, including Blue Bottle, Counter Culture, Grumpy, Intelligentsia, Stumptown, 49th Parallel and many others.
▪ Cafes: Detailed information about the beans and machinery each cafe uses, plus brew methods available, contact details, photos and reviews.
▪ Map: Geolocation to help you find the nearest cafes and roasteries.
▪ Editor's Picks: Coffee writer and the app's editor Liz Clayton rates every cafe within the app.
▪ Roasteries: Information about over twenty roasteries supplying New York's best cafes, including links to buy beans for domestic use.
▪ Optimized for offline usage.
Please ensure that you are connected to the internet when using the app for the first time.
Find us on Twitter @bluecrowmedia
Contact us with feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 13, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 17, 2012 New version 2.0
February 04, 2011 Initial Release