Full iOS 8 support.
Take the FitCommit challenge to start exercising regularly!
FitCommit is the ultimate fitness and exercise tracker, timer, and motivator! Finally, an easy way to track all of your workouts -- logging minutes and calories -- and to measure your progress against your goal.
(PLUS: The timer features a real-time display of calories burned. Get visual feedback while you exercise!)
Staying motivated is half the battle in getting fit. FitCommit makes getting fit *FUN*. See all your workouts on a sleek calendar, with big green checkmarks on days where you met your goal.
Keep up with your fitness plan and you'll start to earn awards. Worked out for three days? Bronze award. Seven consecutive days? Silver award. What are the gold awards? Get exercising to find out...
FitCommit is loaded with advanced features as well. Included with this app is a database of over 200 common exercises, including sports, aerobics, and everyday activities. With the handy workout timer, you can *see* how many calories you're burning in *real time*.
All your workouts, including time and calories burned, are logged for future viewing. Plus, you can view a chart of your progress, showing either calories burned or minutes logged, depending on your goals.
- View all your workouts on a sleek calendar. See time logged and calories burned.
- See a full editable log of every workout.
- Earn awards as you stick to your fitness plan.
- Search or browse the database of over 200 exercises. Or, add your own custom exercise.
- Use the handy workout timer to log your time working out, or simply enter your workout time with "Quick Set".
- View a graph of your workout time logged or calories burned.
- Set either a minutes logged or calories burned goal.
Thanks for choosing FitCommit!
- January 19, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- February 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 23, 2014 New version 3.0.0